sociology (1977); cultural anthropology (1979); philosophy (1981) Ljubljana
University; MA (Chinese Philosophy 1985); Ph.D. (The Notion of Voidness in Zen
and Daoism 1991)
- classical and modern Chinese language and literature (Nanjing University,
- history of Chinese philosophy (Beijing University, 1984);
- history of world religions (Institute for Research of World Religions,
Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 1985).
- Tokyo University 1989-90;
- Toronto University 1990;
- International Research Center for Japanese Studies, Kyoto 1993;
- Rikkyo University, Tokyo 1996;
- Marburg University 2000-2001;
- 2008 Banares Hindu University.